During the last several months I had a bump starting to form right between my nose and my right eyeball. The doctors were a bit stumped at the beginning. One though it was a cyst, but wasn’t sure and sent me to an eye socket specialist. That doctor recommended a CT Scan. The result of that showed that the tumor or bump was most likely lymphoma. A biopsy a could weeks later confirmed that it was most likely Marginal Zone Lymphoma. Which is one of the best cancers to get. This week, I will be finding out what treatments I will undergo to get rid of this “thing”. The pic I’m attaching to this post is of me a couple of days after biopsy surgery. Ouch!
Check me out on social media!
Recent Posts from the blog
- Happy Holidays! December 24, 2022
- Lymphoma?! May 11, 2022
- Selling NFT’s December 3, 2021
- PAINTINGS ON T SHIRTS FOR SALE! November 22, 2021
- HOLIDAY 2021 SALE! ALL ART 20% OFF November 22, 2021
- PHOTO SHOOT! September 14, 2021