Thank you everyone for their donations and gift baskets and support as I get through this crappy leg injury. I am now close to six weeks post op and I can actually bend my leg about 40-50 degrees without significant pain. I am walking around the house now with just one crutch. Was able to take my first shower without any assistance and could be driving again in the next couple of weeks. I haven’t been able to stand and paint and therefore most of the art I have created this year have been smaller pieces. Anyway, the journey continues..
Check me out on social media!
Recent Posts from the blog
- The PTSD SERIES! May 11, 2023
- Happy Holidays! December 24, 2022
- Lymphoma?! May 11, 2022
- Selling NFT’s December 3, 2021
- PAINTINGS ON T SHIRTS FOR SALE! November 22, 2021
- HOLIDAY 2021 SALE! ALL ART 20% OFF November 22, 2021